Finance and Admin Coordinator
8 November 2022 – 8 November 2023
Project Based Employment
The Asia-Pacific Alliance for Disaster Management Philippines (A-PAD PH) is a non-stock, non-profit organization that fosters collaboration between humanitarian organizations/civil society organizations, the private sector, academe, media, and the government in delivering emergency response and early recovery and in undertaking projects for rehabilitation, disaster risk reduction, and addressing the vulnerabilities of peoples and communities.
A-PAD PH is part of a transnational disaster aid alliance that works to facilitate cooperation and understanding between governments, the private sector, and NGOs in the Asia Pacific Region.
Strengthening community resilience for disaster preparedness and disaster response through multi-sectoral collaboration
The Bookkeeper assists the Finance Coordinator in achieving the most efficient administration of the organization’s operations through financial monitoring and evaluation of the specific project assigned.
● Manage all aspects of day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting processes including but not limited to the general ledger, payroll, journal entries, and bank reconciliation.
● Enter financial data into the system.
● Update financial records and provide monthly financial reports.
● Reporting discrepancies.
● Works with Finance Officer on accounts receivable and payables.
● Recording of debits and credits.
● Scanning of documents.
● Process Payroll and resolve payroll errors.
● Assist in tax compliance, prepare and file tax payments and mandatory staff contributions and benefits.
● Preparation of Annual ITR.
● Prepare and file office mandatories like SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig.
● Performs clerical and administrative tasks as required.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Performs functions based on A-PAD PH Finance Policy and Guidelines
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
● Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles.
● Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
● Proficient skills in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
● Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
● Able to prepare, review, and understand a financial statement.
● Must be flexible
● Can work well with a team